Bug in bluedevil ?

Hi,

I encountered the same behavior at every startup of plasma 5 (bluedevil 4:5.7.0-1, bluez 5.36-1+b2).

I have a bluetooth mouse paired with my computer using the bluedevil applet.

When my computer start, the mouse is working, but after some moments (about 1 or 2 minutes), it stop working.

I need to uncheck the bluetooth checkbox (to deactivate it) and reactivate it. after a while, it works like a charm until the next reboot (even if I put this computer in standby) !

Is there somebody else having the same issue ?

Regards

Mourad