Re: Translation packages for Plasma / KF 5

¡Hola Martin!

El 2016-05-22 a las 14:27 +0200, Martin Steigerwald escribió:
I just wondered about translation packages for newer Plasma / KF5 packages, cause KMail, Okular and others are partly in english since a while.

I bet kde-l10n-de is either outdated or obsolte. Yet I also do not find anything under "plasma l10n", "kf5 l10n" and/or "applic l10n".

So I bet until things have settled there are no up to date translation packages.

Or do I miss anything there?

I can use english apps, thats no issue, but if there is a package I missed… I like to install it.

We haven't updated the kde-l10n-* packages in a while, or in fact, we have only removed some translations that were moved into the packages that use them.

I was hoping that the kde-l10n-* packages will be obsoleted once every app included the translations, but that doesn't seems to be the case.

In any case, kde-l10n huge source package, and it needs some love to "update" it to a newer version (one that actually ships the translations of the kf5 apps).

Happy hacking,
--
"Nothing ever goes away." -- Commoner's Law of Ecology
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/