Translation packages for Plasma / KF 5

Hi!

I just wondered about translation packages for newer Plasma / KF5 packages,
cause KMail, Okular and others are partly in english since a while.

I bet kde-l10n-de is either outdated or obsolte. Yet I also do not find
anything under "plasma l10n", "kf5 l10n" and/or "applic l10n".

So I bet until things have settled there are no up to date translation
packages.

Or do I miss anything there?

I can use english apps, thats no issue, but if there is a package I missed… I
like to install it.

Thanks,
--
Martin