kmymoney and new KDEPIM

Hi.

kmymoney is not installable with those new KDEPIM packages due to removed KDE
4 pim support:

kmymoney :
Depends: libkabc4 (>= 4:4.4.4) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkholidays4 (>= 4:4.5.0) but it is not going to be installed

Already reported as

#823215  kmymoney: KMyMoney depends on KDE PIM 4, blocking installation of KDE
PIM 5

There is a preliminary KF5 based branch in Git, yet according to upstream it
is not ready for production use yet.

As far as I understood from upstream the KDE SC 4 version cannot be compiled
easily without PIM support, but I am not sure I understood upstream correctly.

Will try to compile KMyMoney myself on of the next days.

Thanks,
--
Martin