Re: krita 3.0 and calligra 3.0

Explicitely CCing Boudewijn because I don't think he's subscribed here.

On Sunday 22 May 2016 14:30:30 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> On Freitag, 20. Mai 2016 08:35:26 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Boudewijn!
>
> > Lisandro suggested I mail this list to give you all a heads up about
> > Krita 3.0 and Calligra 3.0.
[snip]
> Thank you for the update.
>
> Looking forward to updated packages, while being happy about all the new or
> updated Plasma / KF 5 packages flowing into the archive.

It's worth to note that we currently lack a maintainer for Krita or Calligra.
So if anyone is interested please stand up :)

--
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on the
shoulders of giants"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/