Re: Manage kde4 kwallet from plasma desktop

Hi everyone,

I maybe have a clue to manage my legacy kwalletd instance. It should always respect its configuration file !
(shame on me for not thinking about this at first ...)
So i just have to find good configuration parameters and put them in ~/.kde/share/config/kwalletrc (does anyone already have a list of them or should i go through sources ?)

My big problem now is to find a way to reset the master password of my legacy wallet.
I'm now thinking about simply removing my ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl file ...
I have a readable "backup" with my kwalletd5 instance after all, so it's not a big loss.

Thanks and regards,

--
Gael Lalleman - enioka
+33 6 38 92 88 07