Re: Fwd: Re: pulling kdepim experimental?

Martin.

Thank you very much for all the information you provided to me (in this thread and in the other).
So i think now that i will give a try to experimental kdepim.
As i finded a way to overcome my kwallet 4 problem, i will try experimental kdepim on a test setup first.
I'll report back on this thread.

Gael Lalleman - enioka
+33 6 38 92 88 07