monitor setup broken

Hi all,

...after todays dist-upgrade in sid, my external and my laptop screen have been mixed up. Which was not so severe, since I just could select my laptop screen as primary one and the panel showed up on the external monitor (which is what I prefer when having two displays).

But now I'm at home and only have the laptop screen. So I would like to have the laptop screen als primary one (in the office I would have chosen the external as primary one to get the effective primary screen on the laptop display). But unfortunately there's only one choice ("use laptop as primary display"), which is fine, but doesn't work. So I have no panel to work with and need to start all applications via krunner.

Does anyone know how to reset things to "normal" - or is this a bug?!

Thanks,

Andy