friendly display of multiple timeones in plasma-desktop 4:5.4.0-2?

In KDE 3.5.x and 4.x I could easily get a display of multiple timezones in decent sized print with the name of the city next to them, but despite adding multiple timezones to the current plasma-desktop only see a few cryptic times (not as many as I picked and with the abbreviated time-zone name rather than the city name).

How to I fix this under plasma-desktop 4:5.4.0-2?

Arthur.