Re: friendly display of multiple timeones in plasma-desktop 4:5.4.0-2?

Arthur Marsh wrote on 10/09/15 03:09:
In KDE 3.5.x and 4.x I could easily get a display of multiple timezones
in decent sized print with the name of the city next to them, but
despite adding multiple timezones to the current plasma-desktop only see
a few cryptic times (not as many as I picked and with the abbreviated
time-zone name rather than the city name).

How to I fix this under plasma-desktop 4:5.4.0-2?

Arthur.

OK, I found the city / time-zone name option but I still seem to be restricted to showing 5 different time-zones in a small font when I hover the mouse arrow over the clock.

What package should I report this problem against?

Arthur.