Re: Plasma past G++ transition

On Thu 03 Sep 2015 11:29:07 PM Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Thursday 03 September 2015 11:22:19 Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > > Using Sid temporarily may help, as the G++ ABI transition seems to be
> > > completed there mostly. You can switch back to testing later.
> >
> > I'm not sure that's entirely accurate?
>
> The whole libstdc++6 transition is only at 29% atm, but almost all kde
> packages are amongst that 29%.

Hm, so i guess it'll be a few more weeks till it's all done? :(

I just have a lot of kde packages held back. Basically aptitude wants to
remove most of kde still on my system. Aptitude upgrade can't even come up
with a solution to do /anything/. It used to sit and try for a while with the
progress counters, but now it just gives up right away.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
thomas@fjellstrom.ca