Re: Plasma/KF5 : Situation in testing

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:19:35 +0200 Jeremy Lainé wrote:

> We are working on getting plasma-desktop to transition to testing as soon as possible

> (hopefully in 2 days time), which will resolve both those issues. In the meantime, it

> might be best to refrain from updating your boxes running testing.

I decided to pause updates in testing for a while (after reverting the broken plasma-nm using Debian snapshots). Now I see that plasma-workspace entered testing, but plasma-desktop is stuck because it breaks kde-full which depends on kdeplasma-addons which depends on the removed libgee-dev:

https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=plasma-desktop

https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=kde-full

https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=kdeplasma-addons

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libgee

So is it still recommended to wait, or there is some proper way to install Plasma 5 in testing now?

Regards,

Hillel Lubman.