Plasma/KF5 : Situation in testing

Dear Debian/KDE users,

We are aware that the current situation in testing is very unfortunate, with two main issues:

a/ systemsettings transitioned to testing before the corresponding KDE Control Modules.
The result is that systemsettings displays an empty screen. This is tracked in the
following bug:

b/ plasmoids such as plasma-nm transitioned to testing before plasma-desktop 5. The result
is that the plasmoid are no longer displayed in the system tray.

We are working on getting plasma-desktop to transition to testing as soon as possible
(hopefully in 2 days time), which will resolve both those issues. In the meantime, it
might be best to refrain from updating your boxes running testing.

We appreciate that the transition to KF5 is much rougher than we would have liked, and
would like apologise to all those impacted. In the meantime, please continue to help us
with your helpful bug reports, and do take the time to check whether a bug has already
been reported before filing a new one.

For the Qt/KDE team,
Jeremy