plasma-desktop should enter testing today once the mirrors have caught up

Exactly what the subject says: plasma-desktop has migrated to testing, it will
be there as soon as the mirrors are synced.

It is highly recommended for those in testing to upgrade today, although you
might need to wait your mirror.

Also note that the gcc5 transition has started, that means we are not going to
upload new stuff in some days (possible a week) to facilitate this **huge**
transition.

We really hope you enjoy the packages. If you filed a bug and found that it is
not there anymore after updating the packages then please follow it and state
this. This is really **highly** appreciated.

Once again, sorry for the inconveniences!

--

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/