Things possibly missing/broken from Plasma 5 on Sid?

I just waste a whole night trying to upgrade to Plasma 5, dependency hell. I ended up doing...

apt-get remote kde* plasma*

...which got me in a good space to install plasma-desktop and lightdm, and now a desktop that sort of works.

Now after much searching I'm finding that either some things haven't made it into Sid, simply don't exist yet in Plasma 5, or I just haven't found a good solution to. I'm hoping by listing some of this stuff here and either get a confirmation that it's just not ready for Plasma 5 on Sid, or that maybe there's some solution to getting it working that I haven't found.

- No simple way of getting older style system tray apps in the newer system tray (Pidgin, Shutter)
- No printer manager
- No veromix
- Ability to customize time/date format isn't implemented yet (or ever will be?)
- No kscreensaver
- Can't customize where krunner indexes
- No colord / KDE color profile manager
- CPU/RAM/HD panel monitors are huge and there's no way to resize them