Re: So I have a Plasma 5 desktop!

On 19/07/15 10:00, Dominique Dumont wrote:
I've also tried plasma 5. Unfortunately, this messed up iceweasel: Everything
was twice as big as usual (although my laptop has no retine display..). Menus.
tabs, fonts were too large. I could play with font size to reduce the font to
a reasonable value, but the menus and tabs stayed way too large.

As a quick workaround you can set GTK2_RC_FILES variable [in a wrapper script for Iceweasel] to point at a gtkrc to override whatever KDE is setting. I do this with Java apps [eg NetXMS client] that don't like the Oxygen GTK theme [that otherwise works great for everything else].

alexd