Difference in appearance between kde-style-oxygen and kde-style-oxygen-qt4

Hi,

I tried to upgrade kde-style-oxygen (version 4:4.11.13-2 from unstable)
to the newer kde-style-oxygen-qt4 (version 4:5.3.2-3 from unstable) but
that changed the appearance of applications significantly (see [1] for
kde-style oxygen and [2] for kde-style-oxygen-qt4). I would have not
have expected this changes, since there were no such behaviour changes
in previous updates of kde-style-oxygen. So my question would be: Is
this expected behaviour?

With best regards,
Julian Wollrath

[1] http://rbw.goe.net/jw/debian/kde-style-oxygen.jpg