Re: Difference in appearance between kde-style-oxygen and kde-style-oxygen-qt4

Am Samstag, 11. Juli 2015, 11:53:51 schrieb Julian Wollrath:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I tried to upgrade kde-style-oxygen (version 4:4.11.13-2 from unstable)
> to the newer kde-style-oxygen-qt4 (version 4:5.3.2-3 from unstable) but
> that changed the appearance of applications significantly (see [1] for
> kde-style oxygen and [2] for kde-style-oxygen-qt4). I would have not
> have expected this changes, since there were no such behaviour changes
> in previous updates of kde-style-oxygen. So my question would be: Is
> this expected behaviour?

I don´t get what you mean. Looks pretty similar to me. Where is the
difference, except the missing scrollbar on one of the screenshots?

Anyway, apt-get install kde-baseapps 15.04 from unstable and have new
Dolphin :)

I have breeze style installed and really like it. It also changes KDE SC 4
applications like KMail just nicely.

> [1] http://rbw.goe.net/jw/debian/kde-style-oxygen.jpg
> [2] http://rbw.goe.net/jw/debian/kde-style-oxygen-qt4.jpg

Ciao,