Re: Newer KDEPIM for Jessie

Hi,

> > (No kidding: the Kolab people do package their own enterprise
> > version of KDE, and they *do* ship KDEPIM 3.5.10 with it...).

well as one of the kdepim/kolab devs i can say: you are wrong!

There is a enterprise version of kontact (4.13.0.X) [0]. As you can see from
the version number this is based on 4.13.0. Well actually the
feauteres+bugfixes will go directly into the upcomming kf5 version. But for
sure we don't ship kdepim 3.X anymore.

There are also packages built:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show/Kontact:4.13:Development

but because we release 4.13.0.X version, you have to make a downgrade, what is
a little bit tricky.

regards,

sandro

[0] https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/KP/kdepim.git branch
kolab/integration/4.13.0 and you need also others packages: kdepimlibs,
kdepim-runtime, akonadi.

--
Sandro Knauß
Software Developer