Re:[Solved] Little problem with Kde

Hello,

Thank you very much, indeed it was the solution, I modified the file kdmrc and now I have a complete stop of the computer. It will allow me to close the Bug 761647 of 15/09/2014 which I had created to indicate the problem. A supplementary question, know you why Kde dish one mattering time before throwing the hand to systemd?

Best Regard

Philippe Merlin