Little problem with Kde

Hello,

First on my computer it's an Debian Sid up to date and kde 4.14.2.

First of all I would want to congratulate the Kde team on its really fantastic work.
However I collide with Kde with a problem which bores me a lot.
When I click " to Switch off the computer " in Kde, the current duration of this phase is nearby of 2 minutes and the computer does not go out electrically what is very boring.
By comparison if I stop Kontact then the server Akonadi by means of one " akonadictl stop " and I launch a halt p in Konsole the stop total is lower than 40 seconds.
My question is the following one why Kde puts so much time to make an extinction of the computer without arriving there completely, for the complete extinction I think of having the solution instead of making a halt it is necessary to launch a halt - p. For excessive duration I do not know.

Other small problem in the starting up, would be you it possible to launch the akonadi server very quickly, because often during the opening of the window Kontact I have the message "akonadi server not yet completely launched.

Philippe Merlin