Re: Little problem with Kde

Hey,

I would suggest, that you delete your halt/reboot command to the defaults or
modify it to somthing that works for your computer.

# The command (subject to word splitting) to run to halt the system.
# Default is "/sbin/shutdown -h -P now"
#HaltCmd=
# The command (subject to word splitting) to run to reboot the system.
# Default is "/sbin/shutdown -r now"
#RebootCmd=

Regads,

sandro