Re: Kde-telepathy 0.8.1.

On 05/22/2014 12:13 PM, Diane Trout wrote:
For what its worth, I found the presence icon using your instructions. But it
works correctly for me.

I hadn't pushed all of the packaging to alioth so if you'd built from there,
there's a slim chance that's the source for your bug. (I just pushed all of
the packaging to alioth right now if you want to check).

Also all of the 0.8.1 components for ktp are now available in the normal
repositories. so could you also try the official release of ktp-common-
internals?

The easiest way to conclude if it is a software problem is to try it as another, clean, user.

With the other user, I do not see the problem. So it has to do with some old configuration cruft on my regular account, that's been conflicting.
The issue is not just with KTP but also seen on redshift-plasmoid.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com