Kde-telepathy 0.8.1.

Hi,

The latest version of KDE telepathy mostly in unstable. Unfortunately one core
library is stuck in new for a while.

This version brings meta-contact support via libkpeople.

Unfortunately there's a bug in the contact-list that broke the action for
sending files directly from the contact list. You can still send files using
the ktp-send-file applet.

(There's work at fixing that bug in upstream, so it should be fixed in next
release).

As for ktp-call-ui, I had successfully made xmpp calls between two versions of
ktp and empathy, but I still haven't figured out why there are problems with
Jitsi. I've also heard some reports of success making SIP calls.

Diane