Re: Kde-telepathy 0.8.1.

On 05/20/2014 09:34 PM, Diane Trout wrote:
> Not working:
>
> Application "Instant Messaging Presence" once closed to system tray,
> cannot be re-opened. The application window does not show up on mouse click.
What are you clicking on it?

The icon in the system tray.  If you check the "Sytem Tray Settings", it has an option to activate "Instant Messaging Presence" in within it.
That icon when clicked, used to open ktp-contactlist.

For me I launch ktp-contactlist which acts as a traditional main window
application if I minimize it I can reopen from the task bar. If I close it, I
have to relaunch it to get it back.

There's also the plasma contact list, but I haven't used it so I'm not sure
how its supposed to work.

So I manually executed ktp-contactlist. But it did not open the window. Nothing was logged in .xsession-errors. I'll keep looking.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com