Re: Kde-telepathy 0.8.1.

HI,

...I tried 0.8.1 today, but with the same lack of success as in the previous version :(

SIP: registration to a cisco CallManager works fine, but once I start to dial, nothing happens (phone widget shows "ringing", but actually no signaling is happening (verified with wireshark). Anybody similar experiences?

JABBER: registering to a cisco presence server passes authentication, but then a whole bunch of xml messages are exchanged and registration never completes?! Registering to google works, though...

Hints welcome!

regards,

Andy