Re: Quick was to switch screen saver and screen energy saving?

On Sunday 18 May 2014 18:12:59 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
[...]
> How about just selecting "Disable powermanagement" or
> "Energieverwaltung deaktivieren" available when clicking on laptop
> battery icon in systray? (Dunno how that would look on a desktop
> system).
>
> Or extra player: I think some players inhibit the screen blanker and
> screen energy saving.

I'm already using VLC and what prompted my original question was that
for some time it did not disable the screen saver anymore. In the
meantime, fortunately this feature started to work again.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de