Re: debian kde will not install deb from dolphin by default

Em 05-04-2014 16:51, Torsten Grote escreveu:
On Saturday 05 April 2014 16:35:24 Fabio Rafael da Rosa wrote:
I understand that trying to educate is good, but, again, debian does not
have every software available to the world, packaged. For example, there
is no dropbox, or spotify.
You might want to have a look at https://www.debian.org/social_contract

Kind Regards,
Torsten
Thanks, :), I've read it already. Could you please highlight which paragraph is the one you are refering ? I don't see where the paragraph I wrote goes against the Debian Social Contract. I can 'guess' that it's related to paragraph one. Yes, those are non-free , but, _if_ the user wanna use , we should not prevent it. Actually, the social contract states that we should not object it.
Please, let me know if I did interpret it wrong.

Regards,

--
Fabio Rafael da Rosa
fdr@fdrout.net