Re: Is shortcut problem (#719064) back ?

On Tuesday 18 February 2014 14:03:59 LEDUQUE Mickaël wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a shortcut problem in my KDE apps since quite some time now.
> Most of the shortcuts don't work (copy, cut, paste, save, search).
>
> i searched a bit and found a bug that seems to be the same but is said
> to be fixed :

> Now, there where other versions since then. Is it possible that the
> bug was reintroduced later ?
> Should I reopen the bug (how ?) or create a new one ?

We have not received any bug report in this regard. Please before filling a
bug try if it happens with a new user.

If you can still reproduce the bug, then just run reportbug.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
“I don’t think security can solve problems.
We need to teach greater respect.”

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/