Re: Konversation git changes

On Thursday 27 February 2014 12:13:20 Diane Trout wrote:
> I decided to allow the tag to upload by modifying hooks/update in
> verify_tag  to look like this. (Commenting out the error).
>
>     if ($name !~ m,^debian/([^/]+)$,) {
>         # hack by diane-guest. don't restrict tags for gbp repositories
>         return;
>         #error("only tags in the debian/ namespace are allowed");
>     }
>
> That way debian/ tags are still verified, but other tags can go through.

Another way is to allow debian and upstream tags with something like:

      if ($name !~ m,^(debian|upstream)/([^/]+)$,) {
         error("only tags in the debian/ or upstream/ namespace are allowed");
     }

I'll let you decide which way is better to suit your team's practices.

All the best
--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org