Konversation git changes

Hello.

Over in the Debian QT-KDE IRC channel people were asking about an updated
konversation. I noticed the package was git buildpackage based and thought I
could do a reasonable job of updating it.

The changes to the package are documented in git and the debian changelog (and
mostly involve importing the new version and updating debhelper & standards
version).

However there were a couple of things I did to the git hooks to import the
package.

The newest kde git hooks block commits outside of the debian directory unless
you set hooks.pkgkdeDontRestrictTree = true

That allowed me to commit, but that was still blocking the upstream/ tag that
gbp likes to make.

I decided to allow the tag to upload by modifying hooks/update in verify_tag
to look like this. (Commenting out the error).

    if ($name !~ m,^debian/([^/]+)$,) {
        # hack by diane-guest. don't restrict tags for gbp repositories
        return;
        #error("only tags in the debian/ namespace are allowed");
    }

That way debian/ tags are still verified, but other tags can go through.

Those seemed like reasonable changes to me for a git-buildpackage style
package, but I wanted to make sure I documented what I did.

Diane