Re: [wheezy] Nepomuk question

Diederik de Haas said the following at 12/09/2013 11:36 PM :
> On Monday 09 December 2013 16:39:13 D. R. Evans wrote:
>> Is this the expected behaviour? And if not, what do I do to turn the
>> indexing service back on?
>
> It may be too obvious, but have you checked System Setting -> Desktop Search?

Well there it says that that Nepomuk File Indexer is enabled, and the File
Indexing Service is not running, which seems to be consistent with (albeit in
different words) the system tray.

KDE seems to be differentiating between enablement and the running state, but
there's no hint anywhere I can find as to how to force it to actually run once
it's enabled.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR