Re: State of KDE 4.11

Le 06/10/2013 16:58, Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 16:17:38 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
Am Mittwoch, 25. September 2013, 23:12:58 schrieb Diederik de Haas:
On Wednesday 25 September 2013 22:51:42 Robin Herink wrote:
So when is 4.11 getting to Debian repos? :)
No ETA for KDE 4.11 (from #debian-kde)
Well first parts of KDE SC 4.11 hit experimental and are currently being
build.

Akonadi, kdelibs, KDEPIM base stuff.

:)
Well I installed Akonadi, Nepomuk, kdepimlibs and kdebase-stuff that was
available. I am not completely sure I got it all, but what I got seems to work
:)

Well I forgot the package kde-runtime and kwalletmanager showed me empty
wallets on trying to send that mail after it worked for receiving mails. Lets
see whether it works after having upgraded kde-runtime as well and relogin.

Hi,

I'm testing the experimental version...
No new problem, so far (just upgrade this morning !)...

As an old unsolved problem is the MTP browsing with my phone (Galaxy Nexus) doesn't work with dolphin...

Best regards

Mourad