kdm Configuration

Hello,

I am trying to configure kdm to show a user list. But no matter what I do, I
cannot get rid of the default debian theme without the user list.

I added:

root@Silberkiste:~# cat /etc/default/kdm.d/90_local
LogoArea="Clock"
UseTheme="false"
UserList="true"

root@Silberkiste:~#

And this should be the last configuration executed

root@Silberkiste:~# ls -l /etc/default/kdm.d/
insgesamt 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 123 Aug 23  2012 10_desktop-base
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  51 Okt  5 12:31 90_local
root@Silberkiste:~#

Is there a way I can check what is the full configuration kdm sees out of the
various configuration files in the system (and ideally where the individual
parts come from)?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--