Re: Is it worth splitting oxygencursors package?

On 2013-01-10, Diane Trout <diane@ghic.org> wrote:
> One modest difference I discovered between debian and kubuntu is the
> name of the oxygencursors package. Kubuntu decided to rename the package
> and split it into two.

if you can find a way to do it that preserves user settings, including
alternative choices and current settings, then I'm fine with doing it.

It is not a complicated nor a impossible thing to do, you just need to
ensure to keep your eyes straight while implementing it. I've so far
been too lazy to do it.

/Sune