Is it worth splitting oxygencursors package?

Hi,

One modest difference I discovered between debian and kubuntu is the
name of the oxygencursors package. Kubuntu decided to rename the package
and split it into two.

From their change log.
  - Renamed package to oxygen-cursor-theme (white colour)
  - Added package oxygen-cursor-theme-extra (all colours except white)

The package name difference doesn't matter, but I think  splitting into
a base set and extra cursors is a reasonable idea to consider.

Debian:
oxygencursors Installed-Size: 37269

Kubuntu:
oxygen-cursor-theme Installed-Size: 5117
oxygen-cursor-theme-extra Installed-Size: 32478

(Installed-Size from apt-cache show <package package> on amd64
architecture)

It's extra complexity to give the possibility of saving ~32MB of
storage. Which might be useful if people regularly try to install
KDE onto SD card based systems. (AKA most ARM systems).

Diane