Re: KDEPIM & Cal-/Card-DAV

On Monday, 2012-11-26, David Smith wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:00 PM, chymian <chymian@gmx.net> wrote:
> > at the moment I'm tied to icedove/thunderbird which is another sad story.
> >
> > tia
> > günter
>
> Yes,  I agree the state of KMAIL in Wheezy is really bad.. It's *VERY*
> easy to make it crash 10-15 times an hour with normal operation of the
> program.  I've also resorted to just removing it and running ice dove
> which is easily 1000x better in features and never crashes.

Is this a different version than the one in Unstable?
Because the one in Unstable does not show that kind of behavior.

Here it is one the few applications that run at all times (I start it one of
the first things when logging in and never quit it until I log out) and this
laptop often sees uptimes of 60 days and more.

I do run it as a component within Kontact, but I would be surprised if this is
the important difference.

The version reported here is 1.13.7

Cheers,
Kevin