Re: Good music player suggestion

On Sun, 13 May 2012 12:21:09 +0200
Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

>You may want to move these files somewhere else and check if your issues
>persist. If so, then it might be good idea to ask on debian-user mailing list
>of MPD forum/mailing list. Unfortunately, I don't know that much about Linux
>audio to help you.

This is a pretty new install, and I haven't tinkered with pulseaudio config at
all (it's kind of a terra incognita to me, I do not want to touch it). Driver
is pretty widely used hda_intel, so I doubt that's the problem. Also the fact
that everything but MPD works fine would suggest that driver or PA
configuration is not the problem.

Anyway, I do not care enough to bother troubleshooting it. I nixed mpd from
the system and am happily using Qmmp instead. :)

Regards,
--
Andrej Kacian