Re: Digikam 4:2.9.0-2 rebuild for Wheezy/Sid

Dear Mark!

Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2012 schrieb Detlev Brodowski:
> Am Montag, 10. September 2012, 11:46:39 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > Hi Mark, hi Debian Qt/KDE developers,
> >
> > any chance to upload Digikam 4:2.9.0-2 against libmarblewidet13?
[…]
> Hi Mark, hi Debian Qt/KDE developers, hi Martin,
>
> I'm using a pur sid installation as rolling release on my notebook.
> So I have rebuilded the packages against an up to date sid repository
> for my own. Furthermore I have removed, in my own build, the new added
> conflict to the package phonon-backend-vlc because I could not
> reproduce the bug #684130 neither with the 2.7.0 nor 2.9.0 debian
> package from the experimental repository rebuilded for sid.
> Tested with the vlc packages from main and from debian-multimedia.org.

Mark, thanks for uploading a new package which works with
libmarblewidet13.

I tried installing it but as Detlev points out it conflicts with phonon-
backend-vlc due to bug 684130.

Thus I will test the package the conflict removed here as well and report
back. I hope that the conflict can be removed again.

Thanks,