Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

Am Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > However, it is not recommended to use the repository on production
> > systems. If you're fine with that, head over to
> > http://qt-kde.debian.net for install instructions.
>
> I will try it out later today, after some sleep. Production system or
> not.  ;)

Totally smooth.

I don´t even see a difference at first glance.

Ah, okay, Nepomuk status is back.

Should I find anything during daily usage I will report here on list.

Maybe there is something with Pulseaudio, but currently I have again
system wide and user session wide running in parallel, now I added I dpkg-
divert to start-pulseaudio-kde in order to make sure that my "exit 0"
stays here in upgrades.

When audio is still broken after restarting the session, I will report
back.

Thanks,