Re: Two questions: NVIDIA driver and Nepomuk priority.

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 13:23:52 Marco Valli wrote:
> In data mercoledì 4 gennaio 2012 11:57:22, Iki Sham ha scritto:
> > only
> > after a logout so something isn't being done right.
>
> Hi Iki, try to add in yours kdmrc configuration file :
>
> [X-:*-Core]
> TerminateServer=true

Thanks Marco, will try it right away.
Just posting to say that the Nepomuk problems disappeared after I decided to clean all my settings.
I deleted everything kde related in /tmp and /var/tmp and all my settings in ~/.kde except for kwallet (that had my browser passwords).
virtuoso now works unnoticed and the oxygen-gtk workaround wasn't needed anymore.