Re: Two questions: NVIDIA driver and Nepomuk priority.

Regarding the NVIDIA driver, I use it without many problems. I did have a problem with Oxygen at one point, but IIRC it was more to do with interaction with a specific type of widget within kdevelop. Try upgrading the NVIDIA driver to one from testing/sid/experimental (they've been released by NVIDIA, so usually they're fine). I don't remember which version, but one adds compatibility with the latest X-server ABI.