Re: compositing not working after upgrade

Am Thursday 17 February 2011 schrieb Cassiano Leal:
> Desktop Effects "work", but a bit slow. If I run glxinfo with effects
> on, X crashes and restarts. Same for pressing Ok in the Desktop
> Effects KCM.

I perceive the compositing speed as being a bit slower than with classic
mesa radeon driver. Especially noticable when playing around with the
desktop cube I regularily do not use.

Lets hope that KMS page flipping together makes it faster again ;).

Maybe these stuff are better discussed on Debian X mailing list?