Re: about authentication in kde system setup tool

Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> writes:

> I wouldn't be surprised if it has sth to do with sudo.  When
> installing Debian using the debian-installer, you have the option to
> create a root account. I . . . .

Thanks for the helpful input.  I would never have arrived at the info on
my own.  Had no idea sudo could make a difference.

In the instant case I too created root account at install, but later and
before installing KDE, I did install sudo.

But still, should not that list also show the user whos login session it
is?

I hope someone with more knowledge on this will respond.