Re: kdebug defaults/build options

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/FAQs/Debugging_FAQ#Is_there_a_preferred

>> > My work-around to this problem is to tack "&>/dev/null &" onto the end
>> > of all cmdline issued KDE commands...
>>
>> An easier approach is to simply run kdebugdialog then select/deselect the
>> apps that you want to not send debug output
>
> If I ever run Stable's KDE I probably will--assuming Debian hasn't
> already--

No, but I don't know what is the good choice:
On one Debian squeeze install, I've got a .xsession-errors which grows very
fast (a few hours) to 320 Go. It was on a multi users system and was very
problematic. It was purely a kde problem (with Nepomuk/Akonadi), which I
solved. But, if debug output were disable, it might be possible that I would
never know about it.

regards
xavier