Re: Lack of double- and triple-click support for selecting text

On Sáb 28 May 2011 19:20:08 Andrej Kacian escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> for some time now, Konsole does not let me select word under cursor by
> doubleclicking, or entire line by triple clicking, even though it used to
> work before (before what I do not know, I simply noticed it stopped
> working one day, perhaps after some upgrade, or after some configuration
> changes - I just do not remember).
>
> Interestingly enough, If I create a new system user and log in to KDE with
> it, text selection works normally, so it is likely a result of some
> configuration change.
>
> Does someone have an idea what could I try to find out what it is (without
> throwing out my entire KDE configuration and starting fresh)?

Check under ~/.kde/share/config/, probable some kate* file or the yakuakerc
file.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/