Re: KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to qt-kde.debian.net

Hi again,

Brendon Higgins wrote (Sat April 2, 2011):
> Also, seems like kopete can't exit without crashing. Not sure what this
> one's caused by.

It looks like this could be a bug in libfam. If I replace libfam with gamin
the crash no longer occurs. If I then replace gamin with libfam, the crash
comes back. Can anyone confirm that it's not just me?

I'd look into the cause further, but libfam debug packages don't seem to
exist. :-( The backtrace is pretty unspecific because of that.

Peace,
Brendon