plasma-desktop crash when put new plasmoid

Hello:

I'm download few plasmoids and when try instal the plasma-desktop is crash.

Is bery strange when i'm ask for new plasmoids apears a windows ask me the
password for kwallet. In the kwallet are not any entry for desktop plasmoids.

If not put the password are nothing appear in the window for news plasmoids.

I dont now who make. any idea about this???

The plasmoids coming whit the kde instalation work fine.

Thanks

BasaBuru