Re: Ktorrent WebUI

On Sunday 01 August 2010 1:47:57 am Modestas Vainius wrote:
> On sekmadienis 01 Rugpjūtis 2010 03:36:22 Cassiano Leal wrote:
> > That said, I think that there's some usability issue there. In order
> > to enable the WebUI plugin I have to go to the Plugins tab in the main
> > window. Only then the Web Interface configuration widget appears in
> > the Settings window. That's a bit awkward IMO. I might file a bug
> > against it.
>
> No, it is not. Web UI is an additional feature (plugin). If plugin is not
> loaded, so is not its configuration. That's true for all plugins.

Prior to the KDE4 version, ktorrent would load/unload plugins with an
interface in the settings dialog. Now there is a tab on the main screen.

I think that the point was that having the load/unload functionality on a
dedicated tab on the main screen is not as intuitive as having it inside the
settings dialog.

MM