Re: Ktorrent WebUI

On 31 July 2010 21:14, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can't seem to find Ktorrent's WebUI configuration. Is it gone?
>
> I´m using latest sid packages for everything here.

Hmmm... found it, actually. My bad, sorry.

That said, I think that there's some usability issue there. In order
to enable the WebUI plugin I have to go to the Plugins tab in the main
window. Only then the Web Interface configuration widget appears in
the Settings window. That's a bit awkward IMO. I might file a bug
against it.

Anyway... Does anybody know of a decent Web UI skin for Ktorrent? The
ones that come bundled, even though they're useful, they're quite
difficult to use. I was looking for something more like deluge's UI
(http://www.doknowevil.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/deluge-webui.png)

Thanks again!
Cassiano Leal